Contoh Resume

RESUME

My name is Agi Prayoga. I am 16 years old. I am from Jetis, Ponowaren, Tawangsari, Sukoharjo, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia. I live with my parents. I am the first son in my family. I have an old sister. I am a diligent boy. Working part time after school at a workshop is my activity. On Sunday, I have jogging and futsal with my friends. My friends said that I was good looking. And, I am a hard worker and target oriented.
I was graduated from SMK Tunas Bangsa Tawangsari. It is the best vocational high school in Sukoharjo. It seems from the graduation, the building, equipments for practice, and many more. I have many capabilities. I can paint the body of car well. I can assemble the lathe machine. And making trellis is my additional ability. I ever got the first position of running competition in the regency.
Graduate from SMK, I have worked in a car body painting for one year. After that, I worked in a lathe producer. I have worked there for six months. I want to get another experience. So, I quit/resign from lathe producer. And I worked in trellis workshop for two years. I am able to do my jobs in the three places all well. You may check about my activities in the three places by calling Mr. Bejo in car body painting, Mr. Lukman in lathe producer, and Miss Diana in trellis.

No comments:

Post a Comment